Our Resident Care Coordinator assists residents in maintaining an independent lifestyle and improves their quality of life.
Our Resident Care Coordinator assists residents with:
- Applying for benefits such as Medicare, Medicaid, SSI, Food Stamps, Meals on Wheels and many more.
- Questions regarding phone bills, medical bills, budgets and financial management.
- Information and referrals to Home Health Care agencies. housecleaning services and various food assistance programs.
- Arranging transportation and completing related forms.
- Emergency preparedness.
- Employment and educational needs.
- Acts an advocate for the resident in obtaining needed services.
- Advising residents and their families of service and care options.
- Arranging guest speakers with a focus on relevant senior issues.
An Independent Living Senior Community